Thursday, January 1, 2009

14 months old

Peyton is amazing! Her favorite thing about Christmas was the bows. She would stop unwrapping her gifts after she got the bows off. Peyton has continually kept me on my toes for the past 6 months. She's a dancer...she shakes it and LOVES to do so. Her attention can't be diverted when "Hairspray" is on the TV. With all the music she doesn't know what to do with herself. She's talking. YES, talking. She began singing "E-I-E-I-O" in August. She says, "What?" but I think it is basically directed at her brothers. She says "Good Girl" and "Ow" and "Hi" and "Bye". I'm astounded at her vocabulary, but then Hubby reminds me, she's the girl! LOL She talks on the play phones ALL the time. Oh boy are we in trouble. Peyton does the hand gestures for "Itsy Bitsy Spider", blows kisses and is the huggiest little thing. We call her our little monkey. She walks around the living room and makes monkey noises. She also climbs up on you like a spider monkey, usually leaving bruises on me from pinching. Our biggest concern is she tries to run to keep up with her brothers and one day she is going to take a major header. Oh, and she still is out little Pumpkin Peyton, with that smile, squinting eyes, and flashing her bottom 2 teeth. She's been working on her sixth tooth for the last month and we call her Sunny from "A Series of Unfortunate Events" as she bites on our table and TV stand. LOL We spent some time at the park today and I took some gorgeous pictures of her. My big girl is growing at a rapid pace...somebody stop her...PLEASE!

0 comments: