Monday, January 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...January 26th

Outside my window...the sun is shining, the clouds are gone, and the trees are still, a complete 180 from yesterday.

I am thinking...my cup runeth over!

I am thankful for...God's grace.

From the kitchen...breakfast for dinner.

I am wearing...purple sweats and grey Eeyore shirt.

I am creating...change of party date postcards.

I am going...to get some items ready to list on ebay.

I am reading...Season of the Witch by Natasha Mostert.

I am hoping...the weather will be warmer this coming weekend.

I am hearing...the heater humming and the fan of the laptop.

Around the house...the Dylan and Peyton are still asleep and the kitchen is a mess!

One of my favorite things...Cameron scaring Uncle Luke yesterday as he came out of the bathroom.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning, still working in the office, filing my important papers, and wait to hear back about Grandma's hip replacement.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Hubby & Uncle Luke finishing the kid's working on the new swing set.

3 comments:

Mia said...

I love your daybook too! Isn't this a fun way to meet friends?
God's grace...ditto!!
Love breakfast for dinner
My grandson who is due March 3rd will be a Cameron too!
Thanks for stopping by my blog,visit anytime!
God Bless
Mia

Kristyn Hall said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my daybook. :)

Loved your "favorite thing." I can just imagine that... :D

Unknown said...

Thanks for reading my daybook entry too. The daybook is for me like a sweet walk outside,being able to enlarge my vision beyond my kitchen and fighting teens. Blessings to you and your family.
Jennifer