Monday, January 19, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...January 19th

Outside my window...the sun is shining, the trees are still, and you would think it was spring rather than winter.

I am thinking...I haven't blogged in a week, it was a busy week!

I am thankful for...my best friend, who has always been there for me, who is my sounding board, who knows me from the inside out, who is my rock, and God, who blessed me abundantly with the sister I never had.

From the kitchen...Eat a Pita Pizza.

I am wearing...grey sweats and a blue shirt with a butterfly made out of red, silver, and blue sparkles.

I am creating...a to do list to get things done before Dylan's birthday party.

I am going...to work in the office again today.

I am reading...nothing, sad, but true. I haven't been able to get my hands on anything in the last week.

I am hoping...Mike picks up the after school job, to break the monotony of Special Education.

I am hearing...the dryer running.

Around the house...the kids are running amok!

One of my favorite things...Peyton saying, "Low" when she picks up her play telephone.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cameron's homework, Basic Life Skills class tomorrow, cleaning, still cleaning the office, filing my important papers, and decide on a menu for the party.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...even Spidey endorses our 44th President!

2 comments:

Blessed Beyond a doubt.... said...

Have a great week!

Blessings,
Jill

http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/

betty-NZ said...

I enjoyed your blog--'specially the title! : )