Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

God ~ my Heavenly father, whose grace is astounding
Hubby ~ whose drive to support his family and the love he shows me daily is overwhelming
Kiddos ~ even with Cameron's blood sugar out of whack, Dylan puking as I set our Thanksgiving dinner on the table, and Peyton's "Missy Diva" in full force
Grandmother ~ who raised me and laid the foundation of what NOT to do as a parent
Dad (& Carpenter side of the family) ~ who I never in a million years thought I would be so close to, and who, despite all my flaws, loves me, respects me, and is there when I need them
Angelique ~ my best friend, who I have known for 29 years, she is my sister in every sense of the word
Friends ~ we can't pick the families we come from, but we can make our friends our families
Digital Camera
Pictures
Home movies
Turkey sandwiches we'll enjoy tomorrow!

0 comments: