Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween 2008

We went to Disney's California Adventure for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party. I love watching all the costume concepts, and get a little jealous at my lack of creativity to do the same. I saw a couple dressed as Prom Bella and Edward, way cool. I think my favorite was the Scooby Gang. Mom was Daphne, little guy about 4 was Shaggy, brother was Scooby, and Dad was Fred. My favortie cartoon has always been Scooby and I was over the moon when Cameron learned to love the show too. Dylan is still a little too young yet. When it came time to take pictures of the kids wearing their costumes, Dylan was less than willing. When we were trick or treated out, we were off to Disneyland to take in a few rides. At the end of the night, and after Dylan had taken in The Jungle Cruise, he was more receptive to take pictures. Brat! LOL

Tinkerbell Peyton

Peter Pan Dylan

Boba Fett Cameron

0 comments: