Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

This is my first time joining Peggy for her Simple Woman's Daybook Meme.

FOR TODAY...November 17th

Outside my window...the sun is shining, making it hard to believe it's Fall and not Summer. Don't you just love California?

I am thinking...4 more days until I see Twilight.

I am thankful for...my hubby, the fierce provider, who (since having Cameron) has worked 2 or 3 jobs at a time, so that I can stay-at-home with the kiddos.

From the kitchen...Potato Soup with Shrimp leftovers, complete comfort food.

I am wearing...cropped sweat pants and a T-shirt.

I am creating...Christmas Cards.

I am going...to water aerobics this evening and enjoy the company.

I am reading...The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.

I am hoping...whatever is ailing Cameron's is not serious, but rather a good old fashioned stomach bug.

I am hearing...Dylan & Peyton giggle in the play room.

Around the house...I should get off of this computer and start cleaning the bedrooms.

One of my favorite things...watching Peyton walk.

A few plans for the rest of the week: card making, reading, water aerobics, blogging, cleaning, and a date night with Hubby to see Twilight.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Hi there. I had to highlight your post as the background was black and apparently so were the letters lol. But that's okay. I enjoyed reading about your week. I LOVE the picture.
Have a great week.
Kim

Leah Courtney said...

I enjoyed your Daybook. Welcome! I love the kissing kids picture. :-)

Leah
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/lcourtneymom

Delighted Mom said...

I'm glad you found my blog. I see you are a big twilight fan too! I can't wait for the movie. I'm anxious to see how it compares to the books. I always like the books better! :)

Farmhouse Blessings said...

So nice to peek into your day! Love your picture thought . just precious.

Smiles,
Lea