Monday, November 24, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...November 24th

Outside my window...a black cat, we don't know who he belongs to, is resting on my porch taking in the sun.

I am thinking...what a difference 7 days make.

I am thankful for...the brilliant doctors and hospital staff who took excellent care of my first born.

From the kitchen...we have chili that didn't get made last week, and loads of high protein and sugar free snacks for Cameron. Don't forget the turkey!

I am wearing...cropped sweat pants and a T-shirt (the same thing I was wearing last Monday).

I am creating...a to-do list for the next 3 days in regards to Cameron's doctor appointments, school, etc.

I am going...to do some more research on Type I diabetes.

I am reading...The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch (not much reading for myself got done last week).

I am hoping...we're able to afford a decent Christmas for the kiddos.

I am hearing...the hum on the fridge.

Around the house...the kiddos are still fast asleep.

One of my favorite things...Cameron, rolling with the punches, telling me where he wants his next shot.

A few plans for the rest of the week: make doctor's appointments, get Cameron caught up with school work, read, blogging, maybe some cleaning, make a turkey, and take my niece to see Twilight.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

0 comments: