Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 25th

Outside my window...a jungle in my backyard.

I am thinking...about utilizing my BBQ to the fullest this Summer. I LOVE to cook, but hate cooking in the desert heat. I am going to attempt to cook 90% outside this year.

I am thankful for...my wonderful husband, who despite having only one sick day left to use (and more shadowing to do for his final Master's class), took yesterday off while I puked my guts out.

I am wearing...jeans and a Twilight T-shirt (waiting for Torrid to break out the Eclipse shirts).

I am remembering...Sandy, one of my Stampin' girls, exclaiming, "Tiffany how much weight have you lost?!?!" during our luncheon Sunday. It is so nice when somebody notices the accomplishments you've made.

I am creating...nothing this week.

I am going...to continue working on updating this blog, I don't feel so far behind this week.

I am reading...Crazy Love by Francis Chan.

I am hoping praying...for my Grandma again this week. She was admitted into the hospital yesterday. She may have a cracked tailbone and ribs from her fall last week. She has fallen another 3 times since then. Thankfully she doesn't have blood clots, but her polymyositis may have returned.

On my mind...AP job for Hubby.

Noticing that...the upcoming 3 day weekend is going to ROCK!

Pondering these words...A glad heart makes a happy face; a broken heart crushes the spirit. Proverbs 15:13 NLT

From the kitchen...whatever we can find in the kitchen.

Around the house...Imagination Movers on the TV, Across the Universe Soundtrack on my iPhone, and blogging.

One of my favorite things...Peyton's willingness to hug, kiss, and apologize everytime she whacks Dylan. he he he

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cameron has a counseling appointment, pedicure for me, and a glorious 3 day weekend. WOO-HOO!

From my picture journal...Lilo & Stitch in Small World at Disneyland.

0 comments: