Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 4th

Outside my window...a beautiful Spring morning, no melting heat, just right.

I am thinking...about the glorious workout in the pool last night...it had been far too long.

I am thankful for...a heated pool, as it was chilly last night.

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt, and sneaker (per FlyLady's suggestion).

I am remembering...a different time ... 4 year ago.

I am creating...Mother's Day Cards.

I am going...to pick up Hubby in an hour, and switch out the van.

I am reading...too much to list, but seriously need to start FINISHING my load.

I am hoping praying...for those who don't have a Mother to spoil this Sunday, and those whose Mother's have already gone.

On my mind...food.

Noticing that...after Cameron having diabetes for 18 months, we are still fighting over how many test strips he should be getting a month. VERY frustrating!

Pondering these words...For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me (wisdom) will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm. Proverbs 1:32-33


From the kitchen...leftovers (notice a pattern? Tuesday's equal leftover night).

Around the house...Peyton is playing doctor, taking my blood pressure and listening to my heart, which thumps, "I love Peyton! I love Peyton! I love Peyton!" Of course it thumps, "I love Dylan!" when Dylan is the one listening to my heart. ;)

One of my favorite things...Peyton's, "I'm fancy" after she gets dressed. She looks at herself in the mirror, smiles, and says, "I'm fancy!" She is such a GIRL! he he he

A few plans for the rest of the week: water aerobics, cleaning, parent/teacher conference for Dylan, and 504 meeting for Cameron.

From my picture journal...my dad, releasing ladybugs for Mandelyn at Sunset Hills, on Mother's Day 2007

0 comments: