Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 18th

Outside my window...dark skies still loom.

I am thinking...the only good thing about Tuesday's is watching glee! I'm SOOOOO looking forwards to tonight's, directed by Joss Whedon, Buffy the Vampire (one of my FAV-O-RITE shows) fame, AND Neil Patrick Harris singing Dream On with Shuster! What could be more FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC than that?

I am thankful for...my relationship with the Carpenter side of my family. As I grew up without it, I don't take it for granted..

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt...seriously, like you didn't know. ;) There is a line in Garth Brooks song, Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House, "And her favorite dress is her faded blue jeans" ... that fits me to a T!

I am remembering...the way Peyton was telling Grandma (MeMa), "No falling!" and shaking her finger at her.

I am creating...more fundraising letters to send Cameron to diabetic camp...things are not looking good.

I am going...to work on Hubby's application and resume for an AP position opening up at the high school.

I am reading...everything I can about insulin pumps.

I am hoping praying...for my Grandma. It scares me to see her growing old. This morning I sat down to feed Peyton breakfast when I noticed a message from her, she had fallen, so I packed Peyton back up and jammed over there (perk of living around the corner). The fall didn't hurt her, but she told me they just did tests on her yesterday for blood clots in each of her legs.

On my mind...getting this blog up to date, have drafts here and drafts there, plus I REALLY want to get all my previous blogs from myspace (especially those about Mandelyn and my pregnancy with Peyton) posted here, one stop read.

Noticing that...school is out in a little over 3 weeks.

Pondering these words...A foolish son brings grief to his father and bitterness to the one who bore him. Proverbs 17:25 ... Have you met Cameron?

From the kitchen...leftovers.

Around the house...children's clothes and toys need to be decluttered.

One of my favorite things...the way Peyton hugs me around my neck...I feel such bliss during those moments!

A few plans for the rest of the week: this week is nothing like last, but I'm focusing on fundraising for Cameron to go to diabetic camp, I have a hair and nail appointment, and a Stampin' Up customer appreciation luncheon with my Stampin' Girls on Sunday!

From my picture journal...

0 comments: