Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 11th

Outside my window...cold and windy (45 mph gusts).

I am thinking...about the cost of a personal trainer.

I am thankful for...a fabulous Mother's Day and how my Hubby spoils me so.

I am wearing...jeans and a t-shirt (seriously, do I wear anything else?).

I am remembering...the delicious (and unhealthy) potato skins from Steer 'n Stein on Mother's Day.

I am creating...fundraising letters and flyers for Cameron's camp (decided he should go, a little late in the game now).

I am going...to 6th Grade orientation with Cameron tonight.

I am reading...on my new nook, just downloaded Phillip Yancey's Prayer for FREE!

I am hoping praying...we succeed in raising enough money to send Cameron to diabetic camp this year.

On my mind...insulin pump.

Noticing that...I need to eat snacks...I'm finding myself getting hungrier quicker after breakfast and lunch.

Pondering these words...The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity. Proverbs 11:3

From the kitchen...leftover Beef Stew ... YUM!

Around the house...hot spots on fire!

One of my favorite things...Hubby's ability to suprise me on any given holiday.

A few plans for the rest of the week: water aerobics, 6th Grade orientation with Cameron, Kindergarten orientation with Dylan, counseling with Cameron, Twilight Saga: Eclipse cast on Oprah (tee hee), and our annual day at Disneyland remembering the life of my beautiful niece, Mandelyn, who left us entirely too soon.

From my picture journal...

0 comments: