Friday, February 19, 2010

Withdrawals

Ordinarily I would be sitting here, harvesting, plowing, seeding, and clicking the pink triangle above my animals on FarmVille. I would be playing that bonus round on Farkle. I would then read up the latest news, clicking any links to get a bonus from a friend who finished a ribbon, or lend a hand raising a barn. Oh ... how I miss my farm. I am having serious withdrawals this morning. I got on here this morning and almost clicked facebook...ALMOST! I am bound to prove to myself that I don't need facebook. Hubby made the comment the other night that he wouldn't know if I logged in or not, if I kept my chat off. But I would know! More importantly, so would God. After all, it's LENT I'm doing this for. ;)

As if my facebook withdrawals weren't enough. I passed Del Taco Wednesday, only to see the Crispy Shrimp Taco sign in the window. DOH! Del Taco brought them back, you guessed it, starting Wednesday, February 17 (beginning of Lent)...the horror! I can almost taste one, with the fried shrimp that had been dipped in lime chile batter and finished off with cabbage, salsa, and a lime wedge. DELISH! Can someone go eat a couple for me please? :)

0 comments: