Monday, February 1, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...February 1st

Outside my window...complete stillness, blue skies, and massive yardwork to be done.

I am thinking...I have a TON of blogging makeup to do from being sick last week.

I am thankful for...Hubby's ability to put up with my whining while I'm sick. I HATE being sick.

I am wearing...jeans, t-shirt, and shoes.

I am remembering...the delicious BLT from Farmer Boys on Saturday night.

I am creating...nothing, absolutely nothing.

I am going...to take 2 Excedrine Migraine and chase it with a Cherry Coke. The sinus headaches have finally set in.

I am reading...Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay.

I am hoping...the rain stays away, so I can go to Disneyland tomorrow for my 35th birthday.

On my mind...I am going to be 35! Ahhhhhh...

Noticing that...Peyton is definitely growing up, as much as I try to stop her.

Pondering these words...I am going to be 35! LMBO Do I have issues with my age? ;)

From the kitchen...good old fashioned comfort food.

Around the house...lysol needs to be sprayed.

One of my favorite things...Dylan's preschool teacher's kindness to Peyton.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cupcakes to Dylan's class for his (5th) birthday Wed, cleaning, reading, and maybe Disneyland for my (35th) birthday.

From my picture journal...a baby picture of yours truly...

0 comments: