Monday, February 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...February 15th

Outside my window...another GORGEOUS day.

I am thinking...not a lot of relaxing got done on this 4 day weekend. UGH!

I am thankful for...the world's best Hubby and amazing children.

I am wearing...black capri sweats and pink t-shirt.

I am remembering...how much food was wasted from Dylan's party Saturday. :O

I am creating...a new me.

I am going...to participate in Lent for the first time this year.

I am (STILL) reading...Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay.

I am hoping...the tough love act with Cameron is FINALLY sinking in.

On my mind...Barnes and Noble nook. ;)

Noticing that...I am down another 2 pounds. WOOT!

Pondering these words...
You are Love, you are Life
You’re the air that I breathe, you’re my day and my night
You’re my Joy, you’re my Peace
You’re the wings for my flight and vision to my sight
You are Truth, you are Power
Gave me faith to believe, brought me straight to my knees
Now I’m standing here in this moment with you
There’s nowhere I’d rather be

Beckah Shae ... Here In This Moment

From the kitchen...spaghetti.

Around the house...laundry.

One of my favorite things...the way Peyton says, "MaMom."

A few plans for the rest of the week: Lent, reading, walking, and maybe Disneyland for a few hours Friday evening.

From my picture journal...my baby Handsome is growing up

0 comments: