Monday, February 8, 2010

Change of Color (Project 365/2010)

I spent 5, FIVE, hours at the hair salon yesterday. I went in for a color change. I colored it for the first time last June, and although I liked it, I wanted the blond highlights taken out. The lady that had been doing my hair, had been fired. :O Therefore, I trusted my hair to someone new. He was FABULOUS! We had to pick out new colors, because the previous lady did not log my colors into the computer. Grrrrrr! I went for a lighter brown, and darker red. And, I must say, it worked out FABULOUSLY! Why the 5 hours then? Because the first time around, the red didn't hold. OMGosh! Are you kidding? I know, right? Totally sucked. The guy doing my hair, Jermaine, was shocked. He looked at me, and asked, "You got time to try it again?" Uh, YEA! I'm not leaving with red highlights. LOL In the end, I enjoyed his cut better than my previous lady, and he was kind enough to get the dye off my head before I left the salon. And for those of you thinking it, NO, he's straight! ;)

0 comments: