Monday, February 8, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...February 8th

Outside my window...the sun is going down.

I am thinking...I need to keep up with Project 365/2010 better.

I am thankful for...the boy's dentist, Dr. Bell. He is AMAZING!

I am wearing...jeans, New Moon t-shirt, and slippers.

I am remembering...the to-do list Hubby sent me.

I am creating...digital scrapbook pages.

I am going...try to clear some shows off of the DVR.

I am reading...Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay.

I am hoping...everything gets accomplished by Saturday, Dylan's birthday party.

On my mind...Dylan's birthday party and the lack of attendance. I don't know why it happens to Dylan EVERY year, but his parties are usually VERY low in attendance. :(

Noticing that...I am way behind on editing and uploading pictures.

Pondering these words...But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

From the kitchen...quick and easy dinners for the week.

Around the house...cleaning, cleaning, and, uh, you guessed it, cleaning.

One of my favorite things...Dylan closing his eyes when he says the word "IMPOSSIBLE". LMBO

A few plans for the rest of the week: dentist appointment for the boys, 45,000 service and tires for van, cleaning, and Dylan's birthday party...OH, and a 4 day weekend! WOO-HOO!

From my picture journal...Peyton with her new purse from Disneyland. :)

0 comments: