Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...April 20th

Outside my window...a beautiful, breezy, Spring morning has turned to a dark, cloudy sky, and the smell of rain. I LOVE the rain!

I am thinking...today has to be a better day than yesterday, right?

I am thankful for...a night without dreams.

I am wearing...jeans (that I bought 2 months ago and are falling off of me) and a black T-shirt with Barbie on the front.

I am remembering...how Peyton's eyes were glued shut this morning from infection coming out. POOR BABY.

I am creating...a weekend To Do List.

I am going...to unload the Target bags I brought in from the car 2 hours ago.

I am reading...a ton of FarmVille posts.

I am hoping praying...Peyton gets well soon. I absolutely hate to see one of my children sick and she is SUPER sick. Completely breaks my heart.

On my mind...failure.

Noticing that...today is Tuesday...gosh how I hate Tuesday's.

Pondering these words...
And I am here still waiting
Though I still have my doubts
I am damaged at best
Like you've already figured out

I'm falling apart
I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating (Lifehouse's Broken)

From the kitchen...leftovers.

Around the house...mess, mess and more mess. Why won't my children keep their rooms picked up?

One of my favorite things...Peyton's "go with the flow" attitude. That girl has been drug all over and she is happy about it 9 times out of 10. :)

A few plans for the rest of the week: nursing Peyton back to health, enjoying the rain, and Cameron's endocrinology appointment, where we find out whether or not we lowered his A1C to a healthy level AND to the range to begin the process of insulin pump. PLEASE pray for this.

From my picture journal...Peyton fell asleep on the couch this morning (she really is not herself, which makes Mama realize just how sick she is). :(

0 comments: