Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...April 13th

Outside my window...the moon has replaced the sun.

I am thinking...about the fortune we just spent on repairs for my minivan.

I am thankful for...God's blessings of Hubby's jobs and the money we needed to fix up my minivan.

I am wearing...my pj's.

I am remembering...how Peyton does the Special Agent Oso Alligator cheer...seriously cute!

I am creating...birthday cards.

I am going...to process the diagnosis the doctor gave me today.

I am reading...my emails.

I am hoping...to go to bed at a decent time today, as I'm suffering from a headache.

On my mind...no soda for 2 weeks. Woo-Hoo! Doctor Oz says that if you cut out soda from your diet, you'll lose 12 pounds a year. Works for me.

Noticing that...tomorrow is my weekly weigh in.

Pondering these words...But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me. Psalm 13:5-6 NLT

From the kitchen...leftovers.

Around the house...my kitchen sparkles.

One of my favorite things...glee and it's back tonight! WOOT!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cameron's first counseling appointment (tomorrow), Dylan gives blood, cleaning, organizing, laundry...you know, the day to day stuff.

From my picture journal...Peyton's launching pad. FlyLady says our launch pad needs to be clear of clutter and ready to grab as we walk out the door. Here are Peyton's purses, gwasses, and keys, ready for launch. LMBO

0 comments: