Sunday, April 18, 2010

Disney's Electrical Parade (Project 365/2010)

I don't know where I had been...under a rock perhaps, but Thursday it came to my attention that Disney's Electrical Parade was leaving DCA...NOW, like THIS weekend! Disney, in it's infinite wisdom, has decided to move the Electrical Parade to WDW. Not much notice, I know, but Peyton had never seen it, and Dylan was Peyton's age the one and only time he saw it. I texted Hubby, and we decided to go Sunday afternoon. Honestly, what good are the passes if we don't utilize them for occasions like this. It was SO worth it. Peyton was clapping, smiling, and even let out a "WOO!" here and there! Dylan tugged on my jacket, and said, "This is the best parade EVER!" I only hope, years from now, my children will look back at times like these with love and affection.

0 comments: