Thursday, April 8, 2010

dyson (Project 365/2010)

I absolutely HATE our vacuum! It doesn't suck, and it is a beast to push. I have seen the commercials, read the reviews, and coveted a dyson for over a year now. Well, I was on QVC's site the other day, ordering something else, and they were having a Spring Cleaning sale. {he he he} I decided to search up dyson and {squee} they had the one I wanted, on 5 easy payments. Woot! It came to my door today, and took under 5 minutes to put it together (it took me longer to get the dang box open-ha ha ha). Couple that with another 5 minutes of vacuuming my living room, part of the playroom, and half of the hallway (wherever the cord could reach from where I plugged it in-AND IT IS A LONG CORD) and VOILA! This thing ROCKS! The canister fills up a little quickly, but seriously, it's a canister and 2 filters (that I never have to replace, only wash every 3 months). I can totally live with dumping my canister per vacuum session!



BTW, do you think FlyLady would approve of the purple? tee hee

0 comments: