Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...April 6th

Outside my window...the grass is mowed and the roses are trimmed. Hubby hired a gardner Monday. LOL

I am thinking...about how badly I HATE Tuesday's!

I am thankful for...school back in session and back to normal days.

I am wearing...jeans and a T-shirt.

I am remembering...how expressive Dylan was during Wii fun on Sunday. :)

I am creating...nothing. My creative juices do not overfloweth. :(

I am going...to a doctor's appointment this afternoon and find out if I have Lupus or not.

I am reading...Dear John by Nicholas Sparks.

I am hoping...to stay on FlyLady's schedule.

On my mind...REALLY...I HATE TUESDAY'S!

Noticing that...Peyton's cough isn't any better.

Pondering these words...Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him. John 3:36

From the kitchen...Turkey Sandwiches and DELICIOUS red pears.

Around the house...just Peyton and I.

One of my favorite things...just Peyton and I. tee hee

A few plans for the rest of the week: back to the grind! UGH!

From my picture journal...I LOVE Ziggy! :)

0 comments: