Thursday, May 21, 2009

What the ...

hell happened? Do you see the expression on Kris' face. Yep, that is pretty much how I felt last night. You have GOT to be kidding me? I'm not dissing Kris' talent. He freaking ROCKED Heartless! And he grew on me as the weeks unfolded. Is he American Idol material? Nope! I had anticipated a Gokey/Lambert finale and if Gokey had won, I would be fine with it. But Kris ... come on America ... WTH???

The good news is a) Adam FREAKING ROCKED the house with KISS & QUEEN, b) Adam will undoubtedly seal a record deal, c) Adam's record will be MORE of what HE wants than stipulated by the AI recording contract, and d) Adam won't have to release that dreaded finale song co-written by judge Kara. And let's face it, just like Clay with Ruben, Adam will FAR out sell Kris in anything. Rockers are die hard fans!

Not only is Kara a terrible judge (don't see why we need 4 of them anyway), but that song Kris and Adam sang was DREADFUL! I even LOVED how Simon commented on it. :)

0 comments: