Thursday, May 7, 2009

American Idol

I had to rely on my handy dandy DVR to record American Idol on Tuesday. Hubby surprised me by renting The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I sat down yesterday afternoon to watch it AND was floored.

Gokey, Gokey, Gokey...what happened? Did he honestly think he'd pull off Aerosmith's Dream On? Uh, no! Michael Johns pulled it off last season, but Danny Gokey, gotta love him, was disappointing.
The show stopper, of course, kicked off the night dedicated to Rock. Naturally he was freaking AMAZING! Oh, and looking good! I also enjoyed Adam and Alison's duet. Their voices complemented each other very nicely.

Alison's version of Cry Baby was 100 times better the second time around. Not it's pressure time. I hope Adam has it in him next week. I wonder which judge gets to hand pick his song?

0 comments: