Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 18th

Outside my window...the sky is dark and overcast.

I am thinking...thank God last week is over!

I am thankful for...a home my children are safe in.

From the kitchen...chicken tenders.

I am wearing...bermuda jean shorts and a caribbean blue tank top.

I am creating...cards for my Stampin' Club swap.

I am praying...Hubby nails his interview tomorrow (and subsequently the job) for the Assistant Principal position.

I am going...to start fundraising for Cameron's diabetic camp.

I am reading...Beauty's Punishment by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...for cooler weather.

I am hearing...the a/c.

Around the house...Dylan and Peyton are watching Mickey Mouse Club House.

One of my favorite things...Dylan winking with one eye and Peyton winking with both.

A few plans for the rest of the week: walking, water aerobics, attending Cameron's play, working on cards for my swap, and fundraising so Cameron can attend diabetic camp.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Dylan learning to play Duck Duck Goose last 4th of July!

0 comments: