Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 4th

Outside my window...the sky is black and the moon is bright and almost full.

I am thinking...I am out of shape.

I am thankful for...time spent in the pool tonight.

From the kitchen...water and lots of it.

I am wearing...my pj's, a grey pair of sweats and a black Twilight T-shirt w/ Edward Cullen that reads, "I dreamed of Edward Cullen".

I am creating...Mother's Day cards.

I am praying...Sara and the rest of our family has come out of this day with love.

I am going...to hit the bed in 15 minutes.

I am reading...Beauty's Punishment by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...our week is uneventful.

I am hearing...Noggin.

Around the house...Peyton is dancing, Daddy & Dylan are coloring, and Cameron is getting ready for bed.

One of my favorite things...watching Peyton love her brother's to near death.

A few plans for the rest of the week: walking, swimming, stamping, and reading.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...proof that my darling daughter's eyelashes reach her eyebrows!

0 comments: