Monday, May 25, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 25th

Outside my window...a glorious breeze.

I am thinking...DISNEYLAND Sunday!

I am thankful for...the fallen men and woman who died serving our country.

From the kitchen...Spaghetti.

I am wearing...bermuda jean shorts & red tank top.

I am STILL creating...cards for my Stampin' Club swap.

I am praying...Hubby is the new Assistant Principal of AVHS.

I am going...to Disneyland on Sunday!

I am reading...Beauty's Release by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...Sara is having a glorious birthday.

I am hearing...the sounds of the a/c and dishwasher.

Around the house...Mama is blogging while everyone is napping.

One of my favorite things...Dylan only wearing a diaper at night, big boy doesn't even need them for nap time now.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Cameron's 2nd endocrinologist appointment on Wednesday, still fundraising for Cameron's diabetic camp, training to walk the 5K for JDRF, water aerobics, working on cards for my swap, and continuing to pray that Hubby landed the AP job!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Al Bundy Dylan asleep during nap time!

0 comments: