Monday, May 11, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...May 11th

Outside my window...the sky is blue and the sun is shining down.

I am thinking...I should finish my book this week.

I am thankful for...the time spent with Hubby and my children yesterday.

From the kitchen...Tacos.

I am wearing...bermuda jean shorts, a red tank top, and ladybug earrings in honor of Mandelyn.

I am creating...cards for my Stampin' Club swap.

I am praying...Cameron's blood sugar doesn't plummet tomorrow on their field trip.

I am going...to clean off the kitchen counter today.

I am reading...Beauty's Punishment by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...we haven't skipped Spring altogether.

I am hearing...the sound of the fan.

Around the house...Cameron is eating breakfast and it's time to wake the other 2 up.

One of my favorite things...hearing Peyton say, "Hi-yo" when answering her play phone.

A few plans for the rest of the week: walking, water aerobics, playing with my Mother's Day presents, catch up on reading, and sleep.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...My Mother Load from yesterday! :)


0 comments: