Monday, February 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...February 23rd

Outside my window...the clouds have taken over the sky and the ground is saturated from overnight rain.

I am thinking...our mornings have gotten way too early!

I am thankful for...time spent at the movies with my BFF and family seeing Madea Goes To Jail.

From the kitchen...Crunchy Parmesan Chicken Tenders.

I am wearing...navy blue sweats and a navy blue shirt with red, silver and blue sparkles in the shape of a butterfly.

I am creating...a To Do List of various tasks I would like to see accomplished this week.

I am going...to switch the car with Hubby in 2 hours.

I am reading...The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks.

I am hoping...we pull off the Big Baby Yard Sale in a couple weeks.

I am hearing...Little Einsteins.

Around the house...Dylan is playing in his room, Peyton is on her Boppy taking her bottle and watching Little Einsteins, and I'm on the computer.

One of my favorite things...cooking. I have become quite the little cook in the last few years and I never realized how much fun and how good it could be.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Carb Counting Class tomorrow (it was cancelled a couple of weeks ago, yet nobody bothered to call us, and we drove all the way down there while Hubby took a half day and Cameron missed a Science test...GRRR!), still purging (ebay vs. yard sale), cleaning (which I should be doing now but have absolutely no energy to get up off this couch), finish my recipe book, and hopefully my Diabetic resource book as well.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...I shared my Valentine's from Hubby last week, so I thought I would share his Valentine's this week.

0 comments: