Monday, February 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...February 9th

Outside my window...snow is falling. SNOW...IS...FALLING! Glorious, beautiful, ginormous slow flakes are FALLING!

I am thinking...I need to up the heater, it's cold!

I am thankful for...my family and friends, who made Dylan's birthday spectacular.

From the kitchen...potato soup with shrimp, some warm comfort food for this cold day.

I am wearing...blue sweats and grey shirt with red, white and blue butterflies.

I am creating...a recipe notebook.

I am going...to the grocery store in about an hour.

I am reading...Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...to finish purging, cleaning, and organizing the black zone we call an office this week.

I am hearing...The Tigger Movie.

Around the house...Peyton is standing at the slider watching the snow fall, the boys are in Dylan's room playing with his new train table, and I'm creating my menu plan for the week. Well, technically I'm filling out my Daybook, but I am also working on my menu plan too.

One of my favorite things...watching my friends crack up watching the DVD of Dylan's first birthday, where I took down the bounce house.

A few plans for the rest of the week: carb counting class on Thursday, listing on ebay, office, Cameron field trip on Friday, small bursts of cleaning, and OFFICE! I would also LOVE to finish Christ the Lord Out of Egypt this week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Dylan and his train table.

0 comments: