Monday, February 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...February 2nd ... My 34th Birthday!

Outside my window...I saw my shadow. UGH! Six more weeks of winter. ;)

I am thinking...DAMN I'm old!

I am thankful for...my family.

From the kitchen...my traditional birthday dinner, tacos (wishing for the days that Grandma cooked my birthday dinner). For dessert, Coconut Cream Pie!

I am wearing...my flannel jammies.

I am creating...Valentine's gifts and cards.

I am going...well, I was suppose to go to Disneyland for a few hours tonight, but I wasn't feeling well yesterday, so we cancelled. Instead, I'm going to cook my own birthday dinner, sucks, right?

I am reading...Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...to finish Out of Egypt and start Out of Cana today.

I am hearing...the heater humming.

Around the house...I'm getting Cameron ready for school while the other two sleep.

One of my favorite things...spending time with Jason, Sherida, & Caleb on Saturday.

A few plans for the rest of the week: my birthday dinner, Dylan's first dentist appointment on Wednesday, Cameron's first Endocrinologist appointment on Friday, Dylan's birthday party Sunday, still working in the office, and reading. Maybe I'll finally get Peyton's 1st birthday and Dylan's 4th birthday pictures done too.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Me about 3 months old, circa 1975.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your blog! :) My birthday is this week too, but I'll be 36, so I'll be bummed about it right along with you. boo hoo....

Arlene said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy belated birthday! Only, quit calling yourself old, you're making me feel ancient! Hope you feel better, and that your birthday was fun. Cute baby pic, too!

God bless.

Mia said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!