Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dylan's Dream

Dylan has reached the age where he's afraid of monsters. He wakes up with stories to tell, I assume from dreams he's had the night before. This morning Dylan woke up with quite a tale to tell. He told me it was snowing in his room. Loody and he made a snow monster. Then...the snow monster came to life! They were so scared. Loody ran and hid under the couch. He just ran and ran. I couldn't help but picture Scooby and Shaggy running from the snow monster in a Scooby Doo episode. Dylan has never watched Scooby, so I know his imagination is in tact. When I asked where Peyton was, he said she wasn't here. Neither were Mama and Daddy. Gotta love a 4 year old's imagination!

1 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

What a great imagination. It would be scary for a snow monster to come to life.

Have a great night.