Saturday, February 14, 2009

Am I Missing Something Here???

Disclaimer: This is a rant...and it may not be for all eyes.

From the second I got the phone call all I could say was, "I don't understand." Here it is, 405 days later, and I am still saying, "I don't understand." How is it that the DA is seeking the death penalty for McGlaughlin, the POS (piece of shit) who murdered my cousin, and is now claiming insantiy, but only seeking life in prison for Smith, who, according to new evidence, shot Bodhi! Does that make sense to you? My Associates degree, belive it or not, is in Criminal Justice, with certificates in Forensics. I realize the system doesn't always work, but WTF?

McGlaughlin was definitely the ring leader, his guns, his idea, etc. Smith went along with it. Ahhh, and let's not forget Thomson, serving as lookout, and who clearly knew everything that went down when A) he heard the gunshots, and B) the two came back to the van wearing evidence. They did stop off on the side of the road and burn their clothes and McGlaughling bought them new shoes. All three of these POS's should be tried equally for the murders of my cousin and his girlfriend. ALL THREE!

I don't give a rats ass that Smith was the one who gave it all up. He didn't do it of his own free will! He was being interviewed and cracked. I don't give a shit that he took the investigator's to the bunker and gave them his reenactment of what went down, because evidence shows the rifle in his hand shot Bodhi as McGlaughlin shot my cousin. BOTH died together, and McGlaughlin wasn't the only shooter as Smith claimed. Am I missing something? Did my brain fall out? Did the DA's?

This is a three-ring circus and the price of admission is the thrill kill of my cousin and his girlfriend.

0 comments: