Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 26th

Outside my window...stars shining in the clear black skies.

I am thinking...about Peyton spiking her fever over the weekend. I hope she's okay to go trick or treating tonight at Disneyland.

I am thankful for...Cameron getting into AAE! I'm super excited about this transition.

I am wearing...pajamas still.

I am remembering...everything that needs to be packed for tonight.

I am creating...nothing at the moment, between my sinusitis and Peyton's impromptu fever, not much creativity flowing.

I am going...to start a load of wash.

I am reading...Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I whipped right through Hourglass (the 3rd book in the Evernight series) by Claudia Gray.

I am praying...for beautiful weather tonight in Anaheim.

On my mind...Mickey's Halloween Party. How will it be different from California Adventure.

Noticing that...the oatmeal for breakfast is giving me the sustenance I need to get through my mornings.

Pondering these words..."He who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious will have the king for his friend." Proverbs 22:11

From the kitchen...Oatmeal w/ mashed bananas and walnuts.

Around the house...CHAOS...FlyLady would be appalled.

One of my favorite things...Halloween!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Mickey's Halloween Party, Cameron's ankle/foot recheck with the orthopedic, Dylan sharing his family in class, taking Peyton to the pumpkin patch, La Femme Sage at church, and HALLOWEEN!

From my picture journal...ANOTHER Dylan crazy sleeping shot.

0 comments: