Thursday, October 28, 2010

Breaking Out (Project 365/2010)

Our final appointment with Dr. Chow (who I can not speak more highly of as an orthopedic) was this afternoon. Dr. Chow is impressed with the healing of Cameron's ankle/foot and gave Cameron the news he has been dreaming about...Cameron gets to ditch his walking boot! Cameron is still out of PE for one more month and absolutely no running or jumping. My 11 year old son follow directions? HA! I stressed to Cameron how very important it was to follow Dr. Chow's directions and exercises. I pray he listens.

Cameron ripped that boot off the minute he walked into his room. He walked out in his shoes and I fell over laughing. Cameron wore his brand new Tony Hawk shoes for 4 days before he broke his ankle and foot. I'm going to have to buy this kid a new pair of shoes this weekend.


0 comments: