Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...October 12th

Outside my window...another early morning where the sun hasn't come up yet.

I am thinking...about the cost of putting Dylan in XLT (Extended Learning Time where Dylan is still only half-day Kindergarten, this will put him in full-day).

I am thankful for...my Hubby, without his help I would have had to drop my first Master's Class.

I am wearing...shorts and a tank top.

I am remembering...the A-MA-ZING message Pastor Tim provided us with over the weekend. Now if only I could remember the name of the song we closed with.

I am creating...nothing right now.

I am going...to get back on the walking wagon, now that my new shoes have seemed to fixed my tendinitis problem in my left foot.

I am reading...Evernight by Claudia Gray.

I am praying...my Grandmother's suffering is almost over and take her journey home to be reunited with her family.

On my mind...planning Grandma's memorial service, cremation, and writing her obituary.

Noticing that...our beautiful, chilly, Fall weather has left us. I sure hope it comes back around soon.

Pondering these words...Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

From the kitchen...Leftovers

Around the house...my kitchen is sparkling, and children are sleeping soundly.

One of my favorite things...body massages. I don't have the money to pay someone for it, but Hubby gave me one last night and my entire body thanks him for it this morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week: packing up Summer clothes, packing up kids clothes for donations, decluttering kiddos toys for donations, as well as getting baby items ready for selling (whether yard sale or otherwise).

From my picture journal...I have an affection for food, and more so since I've become the little chef I am. After church Sunday we ate at Red Lobster and it was DELICIOUS! Cameron LOVES the Lobster pizza.

0 comments: