Monday, March 23, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Am I too late for the party? Once you have more than one kid, don't you find yourself ALWAYS late for the party? Hahaha

I'm so glad you could stop in for a bit. I'm so excited to meet you. Do you have time to pull up a chair and stay for awhile? We're having a glorious warm Spring day, but yesterday we were freezing. I even got the nerve up to get in the pool this morning and do water aerobics! Brrrr

Oh, gosh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany. I'm a wife to Mike (affectionately known as Hubby) who teaches Special Education. I'm a SAHM of 3 of the most amazing children in the world. Cameron (a.k.a Loody) is 9. He was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes in November and our world has been upside down since. Dylan (a.k.a. Handsome) is 4 and our tornado! He REFUSES to potty train and it's something we are DRILLING this Spring Break. Peyton (a.k.a. Pretty) is 16 months and just mastered getting on and off the couch. She is my answered prayer. My entire life I wanted a daughter, I never grew up with the mother/daughter bond (my egg donor got rid of my dad and then ditched me, leaving me with her mother). Although I am eternally grateful for my Grandma, we did not share the bond I have yearned for my entire life. I mean it when I say Peyton is my answered prayer.

I'm afraid the last 3 years have been a little tough to take and blogging has been very cathartic for me. My niece, a month before her 3rd birthday, was killed in a car accident. This May 2nd she will be gone as long as she was here on earth and I'm not ready for that. Just 18 months after we lost our niece, my cousin and his girlfriend were murdered for nothing more than the thrill of it. A month after that my uncle died suddenly. And 9 months later our son was diagnosed with diabetes. I started blogging on myspace and have saved them all, which I hope to add to blogger this year. I try to hold my emotions in check on here now, but sometimes...sometimes my emotions get the best of me and I let out a rant.

I hope you enjoy your stay and leave a comment so I can come crash your party next.

Happy Spring!

Thank you 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting, and remembering to invite us, to a marvelous Ultimate Blog Party.

Oh and the prizes! My top three are:

58 ~ Kitchen Aid Artisan Stand Mixer from Moms Who Think

37 ~ Omron HG-112 Digital Premium Pedometer from Fat Loss Chronicles

49 ~ Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD & The Biggest Loser Family Cookbook from Pudget: Losing Weight on a Budget

My other picks are: 19, 21, 22, 26, 86, 91, 99, 109, 123, INTL 3, INTL 23, INTL 30, INTL 33, INTL 35, INTL 61, USC 15, USC 47, USC 56

0 comments: