Monday, March 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...March 2nd...MARCH, I can't believe it's already March!

Outside my window...the clouds are rolling in, half dark, half sun. I suppose rain is in our future despite the 70+ beautiful day we had yesterday.

I am thinking...Cameron's blood sugars have been really excellent!

I am thankful for...God's blessings. I am amazed at how much love he bestows upon me despite all my faults.

From the kitchen...Quick, easy pasta dish.

I am wearing...navy blue sweats and a navy blue shirt with red, silver and blue sparkles in the shape of a butterfly (same thing I was wearing last Monday).

I am creating...birthday cards.

I am going...to place an order on Amazon to get the Anne Rice books I don't have. I got to prepare for Spring Reading!

I am reading...Wicked by Gregory Maguire.

I am hoping...Hubby gets the Administration job that he has been busting his butt for the last 18 months.

I am hearing...Peyton drumming on the pots and pans.

Around the house...the kitchen and living room need a good cleaning.

One of my favorite things...spending time with the girls Stamping and creating and learning new techniques. Good times!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Grandma has hip surgery Friday, go check out Curves and see what they can offer this big 'ol girl, and get the brakes done on my van.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Pretty playing with the Tupperware again.

0 comments: