Monday, March 9, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...March 9th

Outside my window...it's a blustery day.

I am thinking...2 more weeks until Spring Break!

I am thankful for...my Grandmother, see my post about Grandma here.

From the kitchen...Penne w/ Spring Vegetables.

I am wearing...purple sweats, grey T-shirt w/ Eeyore, and slippers.

I am creating...a Spring Cleaning To Do List.

I am going...to call our landlady and tell her our dishwasher has taken a dump. How does a brand new dishwasher take a dump?

I am reading...Wicked by Gregory Maguire.

I am hoping...2009 is still our year!

I am hearing...Tigger & Pooh.

Around the house...the bedrooms need cleaning, and the linens need washing.

One of my favorite things...catching up with old friends I haven't seen since high school.

A few plans for the rest of the week: cleaning, listing spring clothes on ebay, and reading.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...I believe I can see her tonsils.

0 comments: