Monday, March 23, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...March 23rd

Outside my window...the weeds need pulling.

I am thinking...what an invigorating workout it was this morning in the pool!

I am thankful for...Spring Break!

From the kitchen...peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch.

I am wearing...my brown and pink capri sweats w/ brown and pink shirt.

I am creating...nothing really.

I am going...to call and see about treating myself to a pedicure today.

I am STILL reading...Wicked by Gregory Maguire. I really can't get into it. It's too weird!

I am hoping...my ambitious Spring Cleaning list gets done in the next two weeks.

I am hearing...Peyton screaming because the toy she is playing with won't cooperate.

Around the house...sickness is running rampant.

One of my favorite things...lounging around in my pajamas all day yesterday. This happens only a few times a year.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Basal/Bolus Pen Class tomorrow, Aquarium on Wednesday, relaxing and cleaning the rest of the week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...my darling daughter is growing up entirely TOO fast! *sniffles*

0 comments: