Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday: Stamp Pads

I suppose the reason why I never post about my tackles is because...well, I'm tackling! LOL Today, while I tackled a very special project, I remembered my camera, a little into the project, and took semi-before tackle pictures, as well as the completed project.

I love stamping. I'm not a big scrapbooker, so I utilize my skills by makings cards. I HATE to purchase store bought cards, but will resort to such a thing if I HAVE to. Case in point, my Stampin' Up demonstrator just lost her mom. I do not have a sympathy card set, therefore, she did not get a sympathy card from me. TERRIBLE, right? I didn't buy one because I hadn't been to the store. I get to her house Sunday, where all these beautiful, hand made, stamped, sympathy cards are displayed. UGH! I digress, back to the tackle.

I have a TON, okay, not a ton, I have 41 stamp pads that had been tossed in a drawer, right side up, but not functional when I needed to grab one instantly. This also caused problems by buying double pads once in awhile. I purchased the stamp pad organizer for my birthday present, name labels for the end of the pads, and took out my handy dandy, albeit blank, color inventory chart. I put together the organizer, slapped the name labels on the end of each stamp, marked off my color inventory chart and I'm in business! WOO-HOO!


Disclaimer: This might also work against me, as now I having a running tally of which stamp pads I do NOT have and absolutely NEED! Hehehe

0 comments: