Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What's on Your Nightstand ~ September

What's On Your NightstandI have been reading 5 Minutes for Mom for some time now. I enjoy their weekly carnival Wordless Wednesday and have received some VERY awesome tips from Lisa, a.k.a. workout mommy in her weekly column 5 Minutes for Fitness. As I was blog hopping to check out what everybody else was reading for Fall Into Reading 2008, I saw many who had posted What's on Your Nightstand? I paused for a moment and thought, "WOW! I can't believe what I have on mine right now." I clicked on the link, it took me to 5 Minutes for Mom's sister site, 5 Minutes for Books. I must admit, I hadn't yet ventured into the four other sister sites, but I sure am glad I came upon this one!

3 comments:

workout mommy said...

I'm so glad you like my workout tips!


Your kids are adorable, I love the pictures on the rocks! :)

NotsoDG said...

I love the Nightstand carnival. It's a great resource for finding awesome book recommendations and reviews.

I thought abut reading the Tori Spelling book, what do you think of it so far?

Unknown said...

Yea--I'm glad you came upon us too!

Thanks for jumping in!