Monday, September 8, 2008

My FAVORITE Time of the Year

By far, Fall is my favorite season. I live in the desert, so the beauty of nature's changes during Autumn are somewhat out of my reach. I love the weather change. I love the brisk night air. I LOVE orange, pumpkins, and Halloween is our favorite holiday...well, maybe our second favorite, depends on who you're asking. My first post upon starting my new blog was Spring Reading Thing 2008. Katrina over at Callapidder Days hosted and I read more books in a 12 week period than I had in over year. Woo-Hoo! My juices were flowing, my cup was half full, and I was raring to go. Summer, however, the reading stopped. I don't think I have read one book, well, nothing other than Eric Carle and Dr. Seuss that is. I have a pretty ambitious list this time around. I've been tweaking it since Katrina gave us the heads up on Fall Into Reading 2008 last month. I do know that I want to read the Twilight series from Stephanie Meyer. I also plan to read a few I was unable to get to in the Spring. Other than that, my final book list will be revealed on September 22. Do you have any book recommendations I should add to my list? I hope to get through EVERY last one of them this time.

0 comments: