Monday, September 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I have been absent from Menu Plan Monday for...well it would seem the whole summer. I've been having computer issues and praying for a laptop soon. Anyhow, here's what I'm fixing this week.

Sunday ~ Tacos

Monday ~ Chicken, Red Potatoes, Veggies, & Hawaiian Rolls

Tuesday ~ Tortellini w/ a special roasted romanita tomato sauce & Garlic Rolls

Wednesday ~ Fish Sticks, Mac 'n Cheese, & Broccoli and Cheese

Thursday ~ Grilled Cheese & Chicken Noodle Soup

Friday ~ You find it, you fix it ... Mama will be at Stampin' Up Club

Saturday ~ Out

Breakfast: Waffles, Cereal, Bagels, & English Muffins

Lunch: PB&J, Turkey & Provolone, Pita Pizza, Fruit Salad, Salad w/ Grilled Chicken

1 comments:

Amy said...

YOur kids are really cute. I just got back to planning a menu as well. I have a blessed week.~Amy