Monday, September 1, 2008

Look who's 10 months!

How the time has flown! I can't believe how big she's getting. She has her own little personality, with attitude and all. If a toy is not cooperating, or she's having trouble getting to her feet, she lets out a screech that probably drive our neighbor's dogs crazy. She is trying to walk. Yes, I said WALK. She has only been pulling herself to her feet for 9 days and she is already walking the edge of the couch and this morning she took a nose dive after she let go and thought she was gonna take off. It just doesn't seem possible that her 1st birthday is only 2 months away. TWO MONTHS! Oh, and for those of you who are wondering the theme...CUPCAKES!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a cutie! Just saw your comment over at my blog. I just wanted to send a quick response. I researched VBAC's extensivly after our 1st c-section. I tried for a VBAC with our 6th baby with our midwife at home (#5 was 1st c-section) The only reason we went to the hospital is at 9 cms. All my contractions all but stoped. We tried to get it going again with no success. The only reason we went to the hospital was because my water had been broken 24 hrs and our midwife thought that a broad spectrum antibiotic was a good thing at that time. The only reason we had a 2nd c-section was because the dr. refused to do anything else. We truly believe that if I had been given a slight whif of pitocin I would have gone on to deliver our little girl normally with no complications. After 2 c-sections our midwife is not allowed to take me as a patient so we had to seek out a dr. We looked hard and long to find one that would allow a VBAC she was all for it but wouldn't allow me to go past of a week over due. The medical comunity has turned away from VBAC because of all the law suits people file for things that are truly no ones fault. I have done alot of research and talked with our care providers and it looked like the safest and best way to go. Unfortunatly we were never able to have a VBAC but if allowed I would try again in a heart beat. But even another c-section would diswade me from having more children.