Friday, September 12, 2008

Tootie-Booty

Unbeknownst to Lissa, she has a new looky-loo friend. I was going around this morning looking at all the Hot for the Holidays weigh-ins and her blog really stuck out to me. I will be visiting often, reading up and keeping track of her progress in the challenge. She had posted some unusual questions, you know the kind you don't ordinarily answer, and I couldn't help but laugh out loud and decided to post them here. I want to hear your answers, especially to #1. ;)

Here are the questions:

1. Do you pass gas in front of your spouse/partner? Hell Yes! Much to his dismay. My joke is that someone has to teach our boys to be boys. Hubby is just too darn polite. The kids call it, "Tootie-Booty".

2. Do you make your bed everyday? Not usually. Interestingly enough, hubby makes it right before we go to bed. Hello?

3. Do you floss everyday? Sadly, no. Terrible, terrible, terrible. It really is a habit I wish I could get into.

4. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Guilty! I have always slept with a bear of some kind. Hubby took offense to this after we were married. I look at my bear as the equivalent of a body pillow.

5. Do you eat when you are not hungry? No, I can't say that I do. I know you're asking yourself, "Then why the weight problem?" I'm the healthiest eater in the house. I'm also the LAZIEST person in the house. Or, was, that is.

6. Is your car always messy? No. Not if I'm the ONLY one driving it. Hubby can take the car for a day and it's disgusting.

7. How often do you clean your bathtub and shower? Once a month. This only started in May.

8. What is the first thing you do after you wake up in the morning? Put my glasses on, otherwise, I'm still in the dark.

9. When was the last time you cleaned behind/under your refrigerator? Mid-June. It's part of our Seasonal Cleaning list. This means it's coming around again in a couple of weeks. I have a disease I think. I've gone clean crazy the last few months.

3 comments:

*Lissa* said...

Haha! I just LOVE reading everyone's answers to these questions!!

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment! I really appreciate it. I haven't been over to lissa's blog yet but from the questions you answered I can hardly wait to! Have a great weekend and feel free to drop by anytime!

Busymama Kellie said...

That would be a big yes for me too on #1! Loud and proud baby. Sorry, TMI.