Monday, February 14, 2011

SURPRISE

I was dreading today. I am without a Valentine for the first time in 14 years. It breaks my heart because our first Valentine's was a week long scavenger hunt with clues given as the reward to what I had planned. Last year I surprised him with his iPhone, of which I now own. I miss my beloved...

God IS so very good to me. My dear friend, Monica, was born on February 14th. Her wonderful husband planned a surprise lunch with her girlfriends at Red Lobster this afternoon. It was EXACTLY what I needed. I flipped today so easily and focused only on Monica. Peyton had her first girl's day, and LOVED it. The funny thing is that Monica called me at 11 am, while I was surrounded by all us girls, just to tell me that I was on her heart and she was compelled to call. It was hilarious. I was so afraid the surprise would be ruined, but as soon as I said her name, all the chatter stopped and you could have heard a pin drop. HA!


I'm blessed by these beautiful Sisters in Christ! <3

0 comments: