Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...December 14th

Outside my window...the weather is changing...I'm ready for cold after the last few days of warm spells we've had.

I am thinking...I have a TON of present wrapping to do in the next week.

I am thankful for...the roof over my head and the food in my fridge.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am remembering...the beautiful ornament Anna gave me today in memory of my Grandma.

I am creating...nothing.

I am going...to bed early tonight...I'm tired.

I am reading...Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything by Geneen Roth.

I am praying...for a few of my TLBS ladies and their families.

On my mind...Christmas break.

Noticing that...I have a ton of catching up to do on this blog.

Pondering these words...I am who God says I am. I am what the Bible says I am. Words of wisdom from my Sister in Christ Vicki.

From the kitchen...cookies!

Around the house...Cameron is doing homework, Dylan & Peyton are playing, and I'm blogging.

One of my favorite things...Hubby's generosity and gift giving.

A few plans for the rest of the week: the only plan I have is not to catch what the boys have. I do not want to be sick.

From my picture journal...homemade Christmas goodies from the exchange today. Can you tell which one are mine? hehehe

0 comments: