Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 3 in Las Vegas

I woke up this morning and began calling hotels to see if I could find us someplace to stay for 2 nights. Everybody was booked. It looked like we were going to have to pack up and head home, and I was out the money for Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza ticket. Finally, I tried The Grandview, where we were already staying with my dear friend Maureen, and they had exactly 3 nights opened. I made a mad dash down to grab the key, they were even able to keep us in the same building as Maureen, and then packed up and moved down 2 floors.











Once we were settled in to the new room we headed out to have lunch. Yelp came through for me again, and we ate at this FANTASTIC wood grill pizza place. I had the veggie pizza, which was OUTSTANDING.



After lunch we drove to the nearest grocery store and picked up a few staples for the next few days. Albertson's had this cute Mickey Mouse made out of a Coke display.


Back at the hotel, it was POOL time once again.




We showered, ate dinner, and in bed by 9 tonight. Well, the kids were anyways. I took the last hour and decided to soak in the jacuzzi bathtub. BLISS. The only thing that would have made it better? If my Beloved had been here to share it with me.

0 comments: