Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pretty Peyton

She had her 6 month well baby visit today. She is healthy as ever, weighing in at 19 pounds and 7 ounces. She is 26 1/2 inches tall. She got her routine vaccines, which meant 3 separate shots. YUCK! When I asked about getting her ears pierced, the doctor suggested I do them on the same day as shots. Viola! Off to the mall we went. The ladies who pierced her ears also suggested getting them done on the same day as the shots because she's got her Tylenol and she more wiped out from the vaccines. I made Mike hold her, since he made me go to her appointment by myself, but also because I take better pictures! She was NONE to thrilled to be sitting there, plus she hates EVERYBODY except for the 4 other people who live in her house. The most anti-social baby I have ever seen. Although, seriously, have you met her daddy? Okay, anyway, so the girls adjust the marking a couple of times, have I mentioned my pretty Peyton has 2 different ears? One is mine and one is her dad's. Hubby calls her "Nemo". The girls make their marks and the piercing commences. SCREAM! She screamed worse with her ears than her shots. Just 5 minutes later she was back to all smiles. She looks so much different with her little earrings in. AMAZING! I can't wait to change them to the cutest little daisy studs I found. I take it back, I can wait. Let's just get through the next 2 months without any setbacks.

0 comments: