Monday, May 5, 2008

6 months & 4 days

Peyton is growing so fast! Why do they do that? She is like a sponge, she learns something new daily. She learned to hate baby cereal, none of my kids liked it, and let's face it, would you eat it? She learned to roll over, both ways. She learned to squeal at her brother's for attention. She learned to pull Mama's glasses off her face. She learned that by batting her eyes she'll get whatever she wants from Daddy. She has her 6 month check-up, and consequently immunizations, on Thursday. I HATE IT! I am, however, looking forward to seeing what she's weighing in at. She is in 6-12 months clothes, pushing more the 12 months. I am almost done with her birth announcements. I know what you're thinking, "She's 6 months old!" You are correct, but she was born on the 1st of November, so everyone got a picture of her in their Christmas card. I thought this would give me plenty of time to make her announcements and send a 6 month picture instead. We may even have her ears pierced by then. I waffle on the idea. I'm just not sure about it. No teeth yet, but I can see the white on the bottom. We're also going to begin transitioning her into her own room! YEA! We bought an outstanding baby monitor that not only monitor's sound, but movement. The Angelcare Movement Sensor and Sound Monitor is the best peace of mind I have ever purchased! Once her crib is moved I'll post pictures of her adorable nursery.

0 comments: